What information do we collect?
In order to provide you with our Services, we collect certain information from you when you register and interact with our Services. The information we gather falls into two categories: information you actively provide (for instance when you create an account), and information we collect through your use of our Services.
Information you provide:
- Name and email address — you may provide this information to us through correspondence (for example via email), through subscribing to our newsletters or through the use of a Third Party Service. We use this information to contact you and personalise the content of our messages.
- Correspondence and communications — any other information you choose to share with us via correspondence, including but not limited to email, support requests, post or social media. We use this information to understand your correspondence and respond to your enquiries.
Other information we collect:
Via our Website and the Third Party Services associated with it:
- Usage Information — we collect certain information when you use our Services, including information about your interaction with the Services, including the actions you take on the Services; and device information, such as unique device identifiers, operating system information, service provider, IP address, screen resolution, browser type, language, referring site, approximate location (city level) and the date and time of each visitor request.
- Location — for the purposes of analytical information we will collect location information if you provide it to us or based on, for example, your IP address, to provide anonymous analytical information on the geographical distribution (city level) of our visitors around the world.
- Cookies — we may also collect certain information through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are small files that your browser places on your computer. We may use session cookies, persistent cookies, and other tracking technologies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to improve our Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting cookies from the websites you visit.
Via our Mobile applications:
- Usage Information — we collect certain information when you use our Services, including information about your interaction with the Services, including the actions you take on the Services; and device information, such as unique device identifiers, operating system information, IP address, browser type and language.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use this information for the purposes described below:
- To provide our Services or information you request.
- To personalise, improve, and promote our Services, such as providing content or features that match your profile or interests (including ads), and to monitor and analyse usage and trends.
What information do we share?
We will not share the information we have collected from you except as described below:
- Location — with Google Analytics and Apple App Analytics.
- Usage information — Google Analytics, Crashlytics and Apple App Analytics.
Third Party Services
In addition to the Services we provide directly, we also use third party service providers (collectively “Third Party Services”) who operate their own Privacy Policies (listed below) and may also provide options to ‘opt-out’ of data collection. All the Third Party Services we use we, as a company, trust and deem their services important into our effective operation.
We may feature advertising within our Services. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your Service session activity, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you.
- Microsoft Advertising — Our mobile applications used on Microsoft Windows operating systems may display ads from Microsoft Advertising, an advertising service provided by Microsoft. Learn more about Microsoft’s privacy practices and your choices at https://choice.microsoft.com/AdvertisementChoice/
Our Services are not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will delete such information.
Changes to this policy
Effective Date: 28 April 2016